Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You must be joking...

So I ventured into Claire's accessories today thinking that there may be some trinket-y thing that I can use for my costume or some things on the clearance racks that I can deconstruct and use. After much wandering I found a wall with some bohemian things that caught my eye, problem was that I could not get to them because the sales girl was organizing the wall. Fair enough, prolly was her task for the day. She asked me if I needed help and I said that I was looking for something I can use with my Renaissance costume. She asked if I had the costume with me. No... ok this was going downhill pretty quick. Then she said something that left me speechless.
"Renaissance...that's like Greek-y Roman-y stuff, right?"
What?!
Needless to say I promptly said that there was nothing here that suited my needs and wished her a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment